A tutorial class is a special class with less than fifteen enrollees, in a subject not regularly offered within the semester.
- Only graduating students are allowed to enroll in a tutorial class.
- A graduating student may request a maximum of six units of tutorial classes.
- Filing and approval of the request is within two weeks after the opening of classes.
- The request form is provided by the Registrar’s Office and should be accomplished by the requesting students, for approval by the following:
- Department Head Concerned
- The Department Head will assign the teacher duly approved by the College Dean.
- Tutorial classes must be conducted within the confines of SPCBA.
- Tutorial classes must conform to the regular academic calendar.
- The tutorial fee to be paid by the students will be computed at the Accounting Office
- Examinations for tutorial classes are subject to the school’s policies and guidelines on examinations.