From the Human Resource Department
The Human Resources Development provides a wide range of services to the faculty and staff of San pedro College of Business Administration.
Our services include employment and recruitment, benefits management, employee relations, policy and development procedures, communications and training and a variety of other programs and services.
Job Postings as of May 2013:
Business Administration Faculty
- graduate of Business Administration or related field
- with appropriate masters degree or quivalent
- with teaching and industry experience
- duly licensed Certified Public Accountant
- must have an appropriate masters degree or equivalent
- must have an industry experience
- affiliated with a professional organization is a plus
- Must possess engineering degree at the very least
- Knows how to operate and teach to operate machines like welding and other industrial machines
- with industry practice
- Must possess a psychology degree at the very least
- preferably with relevant Master’s degree and teaching experience
Computer Studies Faculty
- BS Computer Science or BS Information Technology graduate.
- must have an appropriate masters degree or equivalent.
- with industry experience
Interested applicants may apply in person with updated resume, 2 (2x2) ID pictures, transcript of records, diploma, birth certificate (certified true copy) and other pertinent documents at:
San Pedro College of Business Administration
KM30, Old National Highway, Brgy. Nueva, San Pedro, Laguna, 4023
You can reach us through the following numbers:
Tel. No. 63-02 869-7397
Tel. No. 63-02-869-1573