Log-in to My. SPCBA


A.  Policy

Shifting of academic course will no longer be allowed when a student has already enrolled in the second semester of the third level course.

B.  Procedures

  1. Get a Shifting Form at the Registrar’s Office.
  1. Fill out Shifting Form and secure guardian’s signature before submitting the form to the Registrar’s Office for evaluation.
  2. Get new prospectus from the evaluator and obtain signature.
  3. Submit a copy of the approved form to the Accounting Office.