A student must be officially registered in order to receive credit for course work. New students, whether freshmen or transferees, although registered, are considered TEMPORARILY ENROLLED, until and unless he/she has submitted and complied with the Admission requirements.
Enrollment Procedure for New Students
- Proceed to the Admission’s office for inquires regarding admission.
- Pay the entrance exam fee at Cashier (Window 1 & 3).
- Present receipt to the Admission’s office.
- Take Entrance Exams.
- If qualified, pay the Admission Fee at Cashier (Window 1 & 3) and present receipt to the Admission’s office. You will then be assigned a student number which you will be using throughout your stay in the College.
- Incoming freshmen will be interviewed by the Admission’s Officer. Transferees should be first evaluated at the Registrar’s Office to determine subjects credited before being interviewed by the Admission’s Officer.
- Proceed to Cashier (Window 1 & 3) to pay the Reservation Fee.
- Return to the Admission’s Office to get the subjects and schedules you will be enrolling in for the semester.
- Pay the corresponding down payment at Cashier (Window 1 & 3).
- Proceed to Registrar’s Office (Window 11) to get your Registration form.
Enrollment Procedure for Old Students
- Buy Clearance and Advising/Pre-enrollment Card at Cashier (Window 3).
Accomplish Clearance then surrender your ID to the Registrar’s Office (Window 10).
- Secure Class Cards / Grade Slip from the faculty / Dean’s Office.
- Accomplish Pre-enrollment card by copying your preferred schedule from the PROFILE / UPDATE Bulletin Board and proceed to your Department Head for advising.
- Present your Class Cards/Grade Slip, Accomplished Advising/Pre-enrollment Card and Prospectus to your Department Head. Obtain signature of approval.
- NOTE : Students with deficiencies will not be advised.
(F138, F137-A, GMC, 2x2, TCG, TOR, HD, Birth Certificate)
- Present your accomplished Clearance and Pay the Reservation Fee at the Cashier (Windows 1 or 3)
- Proceed to MIS Department (Windows 6 or 7) for Enlistment.
- Present your accomplished Advising/Pre-enrollment card duly signed by your Department Head together with your Clearance and Reservation Receipt.
- Obtain your Enlistment Form and check the correctness of your enlisted subjects before paying the complete down payment.
- Down Payment
- Pay the down payment at the Cashier (Windows 1 or 3). Surrender your accomplished Clearance and Enlistment Form. Get your Down Payment Receipt.
- Registration Form
- Proceed to the Registrar’s Office (Window 11) and present your Down Payment Receipt to get your Registration Form.
- You are now officially enrolled.