Log-in to My. SPCBA


The changing of grade is limited to those where errors in grading the examination paper or computation of grade have been committed.  Students who wish to petition for a change in final grade should discuss the matter with the professor(s) concerned. 

Upon agreement, the professor fills in the necessary forms, submits the revised computation of grades with adequate explanations and proof, and complies with the procedures for change of grade. 

Applications for change of grade by professors (using the appropriate form for change of grade) will be entertained only if such forms and supporting documents are received by the College Dean.  Changing of grades is allowed only within two weeks after the issuance of the grades.

Forms for late entries (because of special exams) of  grades should be filled out by the teacher concerned. After this period, no petition for change of grades shall be honored and original grade shall be retained.